The Greenfield Dairy Programme falls into three portfolios: development, extension and communication which include:
- The demonstration of best practice in conversion of a Greenfield site into a fully functional dairy farm.
- To establish commercially focused expanding family farms to demonstrate how to be financially rewarding.
- To support new conversions acquire the necessary technology to develop profitable dairy farming businesses.
- To hold regular farm focus days to provide timely, accurate and challenging information to help on farm decision making.
- To provide leadership in the design, construction and operation of new low cost grass-based dairy farm infrastructure.